Dates and Costs
- June 30th, Saturday - international campers fly into Amman Airport and stay at hotel.
- July 1st, Sunday - international campers are escorted by staff from Jordan to Ramallah.
- July 2nd, Monday - first day for all campers, meet at the Ramallah Friends School Campus.
- July 22nd, Sunday - last day of camp.
- July 23rd, Monday - international campers escorted by staff to Amman and stay at hotel.
- July 24th, Tuesday - the day internationals fly from Amman.
Go Palestine will cover all customary and reasonable costs while in country.
The program in-country cost:
- $2,200 USD tuition
- This covers all transportation, meals, home stays, supplies, tickets and admission to events and places in the itinerary, and all other camp expenses.
- $500 USD deposit is required once the student has been accepted and the remaining $1,650 USD to be paid by May 20th.
- OPTIONAL SERVICE: $200 USD each way to cover transportation, food, and hotel to and from Amman. If a camper does not need a hotel and meets us Sunday, July 1st in Amman, and travels with the group to Ramallah, then the total additional cost would only be $100 each way. If a camper does not need a hotel or to be escorted to Ramallah, then there are no additional costs
- Airfare is not included in the above cost. (All bookings are handled by the student and their family in coordination with Go Palestine).
- Cravings for junk food.
- Souvenirs and personal purchases.
- Travel and medical insurance.