Dates and Costs
- July 8th, Saturday- date internationals fly into Amman Airport and stay at hotel
- July 9th, Sunday - international travelers escorted by staff from Jordan to Ramallah
- July 10th, Monday- first day for all campers, meet at the Ramallah Friends School
- July 29th, Saturday- last day of camp, preparing for a very difficult goodbye
- Jul 30th, Sunday- international campers escorted by staff to Amman and stay at hotel
- Jul 31st, Monday- the day internationals fly from Amman
Go Palestines will cover all customary and reasonable costs while in country.
The program in-country cost:
- $2,150 USD tuition
- This covers all transportation, meals, home stays, supplies, tickets and admission to events and places in the itinerary, and all other camp expenses.
- $500 USD deposit is required once the student has been accepted and the remaining $1,650 USD to be paid by June 1st.
- OPTIONAL SERVICE: $200 USD each way to cover transportation, food, and hotel to and from Amman. If a camper does not need a hotel and meets us Sunday, July 9th in Amman, and travels with the group to Ramallah, then the total additional cost would only be $100 each way. If a camper does not need a hotel or to be escorted to Ramallah, then there are no additional costs
- Airfare is not included in the above cost. (All bookings are handled by the student and their family in coordination with Go Palestine.)
- Cravings for junk food
- Souvenirs and personal purchases
- Travel and medical insurance